You have two options:
1) If a chapter in your county has a web page, open by clicking on their link. Their web site will have information on becoming a member. (Several Chapters also have an application form that can be filled out on your computer and submitted to their address.)
2) If no web page is available, send your name and address to the Chapter using the correspondence information listed in the chapter detail. Someone will quickly respond to your request.
* Begin now by opening this alphabetical list of NC Counties to find the chapter that provides support for your county.
* What is a MUSNAVC, you may ask? Follow the below link to learn about this newest opportunity to be a part of MOAA's first "virtual" chapter...
* COL Jeri Graham and LTC Joe Gollasch are excited about this effort to stand up a Nurse Advocate users group as part of MOAA. Visit the link to enroll or to contact Jeri or Joe to share your experience and join their "virtual" world!
Link: Click here: