|^||<< March 2017 >>|
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
* The Tarheel Central Chapter will host the 2nd Quarterly meeting in 2017 at the WinMock at Kinderton (‘The Barn’) in Bermuda Run, NC. WinMock has been magnificently renovated and is in the National Registry of Historic Places.
* North Carolina Council of Chapter members, or others planning to attend the Friday, May 12, 2017 dinner at WinMock should open the below, downloadable file to make a reservation and send a check to the Tarheel Central Chapter treasurer before May 10, 2017. Don't wait!
FYI, the "170312 - NCCOC 2nd Quarterly Dinner Reservation (F)" form can be filled out on your computer, or a blank can be printed and manually filled out...don't wait, do it today!
* Open the below file for instructions on making your lodging reservation at the Bermuda Run hotel...remember, the deadline of April 13th is absolute! After that time the going rate will apply for anyone needing a hotel room for the meeting.
* Detailed information concerning the Hampton Inn at Bermuda Run or Winmock at Kinderton can be seen in either of the below, downloadable files.
What: Biennial North Carolina Council of Chapters State Convention (concurrent 3rd Quarterly Meeting)
When: September 7-10, 2017
Where: Historic Williamsburg Lodge, Williamsburg, VA
Why: The biennial convention offers an opportunity for the Council Officers, Board Members, Chapter Presidents AND all 2000+ members in the MOAA North Carolina Council of Chapters to gather for fellowship, as well as to learn how to expand our support to MOAA and address issues that concern veterans through our state programs.
Who: Whereas the biennial state convention is primarily a function of the North Carolina Council of Chapters, Council presidents from states bordering North Carolina, as well as Councils in the SE Region are being extended an invitation to participate, as desired.
Program note: The Military Officer Association of America President and CEO, Lt. Gen. Dana Atkins, USAF (Ret) will be our keynote guest speaker at the Saturday, September 9th plated dinner for the convention.
Check back to this posting o/a August 4, 2017 for a complete convention agenda.
* NOTE: Deadline for reservations has been extended to May 31, 2017!
* Click here for a color poster promoting the 2017 Biennial NCCOC State Convention.
* Click here for a program flyer with Program Information, Registration Form and Payment Invoice for the 2017 Biennial NCCOC State Convention.
* Click here for a black and white copy of the registration form + payment invoice only to manually complete (saves printer ink). It is recommended that two copies be made, one to send to the NCCOC treasurer and one for a person's file.
* The web based payment invoice can be opened and filled out on the computer, or a blank copy printed out which can then be filled out by pen. It is recommended that after filling out on line, the form should be saved to one's computer with a unique file name, and then printed and sent in to the NCCOC treasurer with the required deposit amount by check.
* The 4th Quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters will be hosted by the Cape Fear Chapter, Juan Chavez, President.
* Please mark the date and return to this posting after the September 2017 State Convention for information and details on the site of the meeting and reservation details.