|^||<< March 2017 >>|
| || || ||1||2||3||4|
* The 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters will be held in Salisbury, NC and hosted by the Central Carolina Chapter, LTC Gary Applewhite, USA, President. The dates will be February 23-24, 2018.
* The lodging venue will be the Hampton Inn and the Friday evening buffet dinner will be held at Trinity Oaks. To obtain the preferred rate of $99.00 for lodging, please call 704-637-8000 and ask for the Military Officers Association (MOA) block of rooms, or use this on-line reservation link. Reservations must be made before January 29, 2018.
* Open the below, downloadable files to read the President's welcome letter and to make your reservations for the Friday, February 23rd dinner which can be filled out on your computer, saved and printed...attach your check for the required amount and send in to LCDR Bob Loeblein before February 10, 2018 using the address on the form.
* The 4th Quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the Cape Fear Chapter, Juan Chavez, President on November 17-18, 2017 at Fort Bragg, NC.
* Follow the below link to the photo gallery to see pictures from the Friday evening dinner at the Iron Mike Club and the Saturday business meeting that culminated in the installation of the new NCCOC officers for 2018-2019.
Link: Click here:
* The biennial state convention of the North Carolina Council of Chapters State Convention (concurrent 3rd Quarterly Meeting) was held from September 7-10, 2017 at the Historic Williamsburg Lodge, Williamsburg, VA.