What: Biennial North Carolina Council of Chapters State Convention (concurrent 3rd Quarterly Meeting)
When: September 7-10, 2017
Where: Historic Williamsburg Lodge, Williamsburg, VA
Why: The biennial convention offers an opportunity for the Council Officers, Board Members, Chapter Presidents AND all 2000+ members in the MOAA North Carolina Council of Chapters to gather for fellowship, as well as to learn how to expand our support to MOAA and address issues that concern veterans through our state programs.
Who: Whereas the biennial state convention is primarily a function of the North Carolina Council of Chapters, Council presidents from states bordering North Carolina, as well as Councils in the SE Region are being extended an invitation to participate, as desired.
Program note: The Military Officer Association of America President and CEO, Lt. Gen. Dana Atkins, USAF (Ret) will be our keynote guest speaker at the Saturday, September 9th plated dinner for the convention.
Check back to this posting o/a August 4, 2017 for a complete convention agenda.
* NOTE: Deadline for reservations has been extended to May 31, 2017!
* Click here for a color poster promoting the 2017 Biennial NCCOC State Convention.
* Click here for a program flyer with Program Information, Registration Form and Payment Invoice for the 2017 Biennial NCCOC State Convention.
* Click here for a black and white copy of the registration form + payment invoice only to manually complete (saves printer ink). It is recommended that two copies be made, one to send to the NCCOC treasurer and one for a person's file.
* The web based payment invoice can be opened and filled out on the computer, or a blank copy printed out which can then be filled out by pen. It is recommended that after filling out on line, the form should be saved to one's computer with a unique file name, and then printed and sent in to the NCCOC treasurer with the required deposit amount by check.