- The second quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters will be held on June 15-16, 2018 and hosted by the Charlotte-Metrolina Chapter, CW4 Jay Garbus, President.
- The venue will be the Crowne Plaza - Charlotte Executive Park, 5700 West Park Drive (Just off I-77 at Exit 5 (Tyvola Rd), Charlotte, NC 28177. Click on this link to make your reservation for the hotel.
* Open the below document to read the Charlotte-Metrolina President's welcome letter.
* Open the dinner reservation form which can be filled out on your computer and either saved to your computer and e-mailed to Ron Wilsbach, or printed and sent via mail to Ron...either way, be sure to send Ron a check for the total amount needed to cover your meal costs.
- There is also a flyer that details the Friday evening's speaker, award-winning author and storyteller Randell Jones who will present a talk entitled "Footprints of Daniel Boone" and comes with great accolades from the NC Humanities Council and noted state historians.
The Saturday spouse activity will be a visit to the Billy Graham Library and Museum which is very close by. It is an interesting and inspirational complex which includes the Graham homestead in Charlotte where Billy and his siblings were raised as well as the resting place for Reverend Graham and his wife Ruth.