* To better facilitate the health and vitality of the council and chapter system, national MOAA facilitates periodic training webinars to address key council and chapter management issues that serve as the foundation for your long-term success.
* Recently, Col Mike Hayden, USAF (Ret), Director, Government Relations, offered specialized training for those wishing to learn more about the roles and responsibilities for the legislative chair/liaison position, grassroots advocacy efforts and legislative priorities.
* MOAA received an extremely large volume of responses for the webinar and were required to add a second “live” session. Unfortunately, we were sill not able to accommodate everyone and had a very long waiting list of interested members. We apologize for the inconvenience.
- The recorded session of the legislative affair training webinar, for those unable to participate or those who wish to review, is now posted to the website and may be viewed at the below link:
- For login assistance, please contact MOAA’s Member Service Center at 1-800-234-6622 until 6 PM EST. Thank you all for your membership and support.
Link: Click here: