Here is the list of Legislative Goals that MOAA has as their priority for addressing before the current session of Congress:
• Sustain military pay comparability with the private sector
• Block erosion of Basic Allowance for Housing and commissary benefits
• Bar disproportional TRICARE fee hikes
• Prevent Medicare/ TRICARE payment cuts
• Protect military retirement/COLAs
• Sustain wounded warrior programs and expand caregiver support
• End disabled/survivor financial penalties
• Fix Guard/Reserve retirement
• Improve spouse and family support
• Assure timely access to the VA, and eliminate the VA claims backlog
* The NC Council, Chapters, Legislative chairs and members of our state chapters are encouraged to weigh in on these, and any other issues that may be deemed important, by contacting their state and national legislative representatives.
* Remember that MOAA's imprimatur is "One Powerful Voice©," which means that your input is essential...