* The Public Health Corps has numerous resource links designed to assist with the many challenges faced by persons with disabilities.
* Click to link to any of the resources listed below for more information.
- Disabled Renters' Housing Rights.
- Ultimate Guide to Home Accommodations for Persons with Disabilities.
- Disability Rights in Housing.
- Grans for Home Modification.
- Preparing for Disaster for People with Disabilities and Other Special Needs.
- Fire Safety and Disabilities Code.
- Learn About the Different Types of Service Dogs.
- How to Cope with Sudden Illness or Disability.
- Depression and Disability.
- The 45 Warning Signs of Prescription Drug Abuse.
- How to Stay Physically Active.
- Top Tips for Getting Fit if You're Disabled.
- The Science of Sleep.
- The Center for Disability Empowerment.
- Disability Etiquette: Tips on Ineracting with People with Disabilities.
- Violence Against Persons with Disabilities.
Type: Links of Interest Contact ^top
of 54 Posted: 06/20/16
ID: 1466423581 # 1466423581