* Pictures, pictures and more pictures to enable you to enjoy revisiting the wonderful weekend that more than 43 of our Council and Chapter members participated in at the historic High Hampton Inn, Cashiers, NC.
* Pictured right (top) is COL Jeri Graham, USA, Ret., NC Council President introducing one of the evening speakers. Below right, Jeri and COL Ed Baisden, USA, Ret., allowed us to toast their 3rd anniversary with champagne and chocolate covered strawberries!
* NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!
- Scroll over the thumbnail pictures to the right to see pictures of the beautiful High Hampton Inn surroundings - the main lodge, nearby Whitewater Falls, swimming area, golf course, cabins and the picturesque rock mountains to the east.
- Follow the below link to open page 2 of pictures from the weekend event.