* The 4th Quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the Catawba Valley Chapter and held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Hickory, NC.
* Pictured (upper right) is Catawba Valley President COL Joe Cansler as he opened the evening events at the Friday, November 11th dinner meeting.
* Pictured (lower right) is the Caldwell County Men’s chorale that performed several classic patriotic hymns, as well as some more current contemporary numbers that were enjoyed by the dinner guests.
* Scroll over the thumbnail pictures to the right to see more photographs from the dinner on Friday night. NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!
* Thumbnail photographs:
- Min DelGarbino from the First in Flight Chapter with Coastal Carolina President Marie Senzig.
- Osborne President Lee Richmond, wife Sherrie, NCCOC President Doug Ehrhardt and Gary Aljets. Seated is Carol Aljets, Council Secretary.
- SENCLand President Jim Brumit and wife.
- Marie Senzig, First in Flight President Al DelGarbino and Cathy Ehrhardt.
- Jim Jackson, Jett Travel consultant with Ed Baisden.
- Nancy and Bob Garman with MOAA newest, and ONLY NC MOAA member to serve on the National BOD, COL Jeri Graham.
- Charlotte-Metrolina President Ron Morgan, wife Carol and Marie Senzig.
- SENCLand chapter member Les Petty and wife Gloria.
- Catawba Valley President Joe Cansler with members Bob Barton and Allen Stewart.
- Council Treasurer George Brudzinski and wife Colleen.
- Catawba Valley members George Gemenhardt, Cleveland McCloud and Catawba Valley website manager and newsletter editor, John Liburdi.