March 18, 2018
David and Catherine Sevier gave an informative presentation to the 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters regarding the Carolinas Center (TCC), a nonprofit association serving a large network of hospices and palliative care organizations across North and South Carolina for which they received a $1.1 million Duke Endowment Foundation grant to help persons "Own One's Own Health" and to also enable them, and their families, in making important end of life decisions.
The two files, below, are downloadable for use by chapters to share this information with their members.
* The March "Affiliate," MOAA's e-Newsletter, contains information on changes to the LOE awards program that affect both Councils and Chapters.
* It is recommended that Chapter Presidents read the new policy regarding Levels of Excellence awards and plan accordingly for efforts within their chapter to participate in the revised program.
March 6, 2017
* Click here to open an important link to information about the Bailey case that is helpful to ALL North Carolina veterans! The link is to the North Carolina Department of Revenue.
* Please provide widest dissemination of this information to all chapter members in the North Carolina Council of Chapters.
* Also, please remember to register on the 4th Branch website to stay informed with action in the NC legislature regarding Bailey.