February 19, 2016
A Military Appreciation Dinner, a tribute to veterans, is being hosted by the Carolina Trace Country Club in Sanford, NC. Open the downloadable files below to learn more about the event.
May 27-30, 2016
Veterans! Check out the below, downloadable WRAL 2016 Balloon Fest flyer about the many exciting and entertaining events at the annual Fuquay-Varina, NC event that includes many veteran related activities.
Link: For more information or to volunteer, click here:
November 8-11, 2015
* Next month, the Pinehurst VGA Golf Championship will be held at Pinehurst, NC.
* American heroes, including 17 Purple Heart recipients, 6 amputees, and over 109 years of combat deployment service won't arrive in tanks or Humvees, but in golf carts, to compete for our nation's first national golf championship for military Veterans.
* Everyone is invited to join in at the 2015 VGA Championship over Veterans Day week.
* The NC4Vets events listing resource page is a way NCCOC Council and Chapters can list upcoming events.
* Open the resource and follow the instructions to submit activities for veterans in your area.
August 18, 2015 Fundraiser
* This is a post of an e-mail that was received by COL Jeri Graham, NCCOC President from LtCol David Brown, USMC, Ret. which read, "I need everyone’s help here. Please give your attention to an opportunity to support a fund raiser for the Museum of the Marine in Raleigh, NC on August 18th."
* In support of the effort, please forward this to any potential donor or friend who may know a potential donor. Or, tell them to link and see our fantastic video on our home page of our website..
* To contact LtCol David B. Brown:
- Museum of the Marine
February 23, 2015
* Representatives of the North Carolina Council of Chapters attended the Command Performance Breakfast as part of the Military Affairs Council, Fayetteville Regional Chamber on this date are pictured to the right.
* Click on the photograph to open and read the names of the delegation.
(Other attendees not pictured included Meg Segal and COL Ed Baisden)