May 16, 2020 (Teleconference)
* The North Carolina State Council of Chapters did not hold a second quarter meeting except by having a virtual meeting using teleconferencing on Saturday morning, May 16th.
* The minutes from the meeting, as well as the PowerPoint slide presentation referenced in the minutes are linked below.
* Also linked are copies of the NC S.B. 717 and S.B. 767v0.
February 15, 2020 - Raleigh, NC
* The 1st quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Raleigh, NC.
* As part of the meeting, Immediate Past President David Lee formally recognized the newly elected North Carolina Council of Chapters officers with a swearing in ceremony (photograph, lower right).
November 15-16, 2019 - Cherry Point, NC
* The 4th quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Havelock, NC. It was hosted by the Coastal Carolina Chapter, CAPT Randall Ramian, President.
* At the biennial statewide convention, there was a transition of leadership from Chapter President CAPT David Lee to 1st VP COL Jim Brumit.
August 17, 2019 - Cary, NC
* The 3rd quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was held in Cary, NC. The meeting was a test case for the Council and was held on one day only from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM with a break for lunch provided by the Council.