|^||<< June 2019 >>|
| || || || || || ||1|
|30|| || || || || || |
* NCCOC President, David Lee has provided the following information regarding the 3rd Quarterly meeting of the Council:
Location: Searstone Clubhouse, 17001 Searstone Dr, Cary, NC 27513
Schedule: 10:00 am to 3:00 pm, with a break for lunch provided by the Council.
* Searstone is a continuing care retirement community for those aged 62 and better that opened in 2013. It is beautifully appointed with friendly staff and spacious clubhouse. A few of our MOAA members are residents.
* Thanks to Jeri Graham and Ed Baisden for organizing the meeting with Searstone.
* Due to problems with the status of the hotel previously planned for the statewide convention and repairs that are underway to make the facility presentable, a different date and location are being researched by the North Carolina Council of Chapters.
* Stay tuned for new information as soon as it is available.
* E-mails will be sent to Chapter Presidents and others involved in the event planning for the meeting as definitive information becomes available.
* Questions? Contact NCCOC President David Lee.