|back to 2020|
|^||<< November 2019 >>|
| || || || || ||1||2|
* Look to this post where an agenda and related materials will be available as they are produced.
* Presenters for the upcoming meeting need to utilize the attached PowerPoint Slide template to prepare their input that should then be sent to the NCCOC website manager for compilation into a final slide deck for the meeting.
* Slides must be received NLT July 28th to ensure editing/addition in the slide deck and posting on this site for review by all North Carolina Council of Chapters teleconference participants.
* The below, downloadable file "Creating PowerPoint Slides for the 8-15-20 NCCOC Teleconference" is a go-by for how to use the PowerPoint Slide Template...note that this go-by was built before the addition of the Space Force logo. The slide template, however, includes the Space Force.
* * Message from NCCOC Secretary Jeri Graham
We're getting ready for our next Quarterly NCCOC Virtual Meeting which will start at 0900 on August 15, 2020 with a 30 minute social warm up before the business meeting starts. This time, we'll be using ZOOM for our meeting platform. We'll be able to send out our slide deck ahead of time so you can be best prepared for the meeting. ZOOM requires an electronic invitation to be sent out so I'll need to know the names and email addresses of those you are inviting to the meeting. Please send those to yours truly NO LATER THAN JULY 28. Please know that Ed and I are moving from our one room Extended Stay America place and into a new dwelling the end of July so will need some time to unpack. Thanks to your feedback after the last meeting, a comprehensive agenda has been planned by Jim. And we sure are fortunate to have Lt.Col. Shane Ostrom, CFP, USAF (Ret) as our guest speaker. He's really great! Also, for those of you who have ZOOMED a bunch these past months with other meetings, we'd love to hear your ideas about best ways to use our social time before the business meeting starts. Thank you. So stay tuned, stay safe and well.
Jeri Graham Sends