|^||<< June 2018 >>|
| || || || || ||1||2|
The attached document - 181019 - NCCOC 4th Quarterly Meeting Announcement - is from Ken Klassen, SENCLand Chapter President regarding the 4th Quarterly NCCOC Meeting in Wilmington, NC on October 19-20, 2018.
* North Carolina Council Chapter Presidents are requested to open the below downloadable files in preparation for the Saturday, October 20th business meeting. As of 10/9/18, these include:
- 181031 NCCOC Profit and Loss Statement
- 180908 NCCOC Meeting Minutes
- 181009 - Executive Committee Agenda
- 4th Branch Strategies
- 4th Branch Survey - NCCOC Members
- 4th Branch Candidate Question Final
- CLT Metrolina Proposal - 4th Branch
The annual meeting of the Military Officers Association of America will be held in Phoenix, AZ.
* The Veterans Memorial in Anthem, AZ is a short 31 miles north of Phoenix, AZ (see the accompanying map in the download, below).
* If your travel itinerary permits, plan to visit the memorial on Veterans Day, November 11th, because at precisely 11:11 a.m., the sun’s rays pass through the ellipses of the five Armed Services pillars to form a perfect solar spotlight over a mosaic of The Great Seal of the United States.
* Designed by Anthem resident Renee Palmer-Jones, the memorial's five marble pillars represent the five branches of the United States military and is dedicated to honoring the service and sacrifice of the United States armed forces.