* The North Carolina delegation was involved with "Storming the Hill" on April 9, 2014 as part of the annual MOAA effort to bring representatives from all 410 chapters across the US to meet with their respective legislative delegations and spread the word regarding recommended ways for Congress to not consider correcting the country's financial woes on the backs of the military - active, retired, Guard and Reserve as well as the surviving spouses of military service personnel.
* Top photo - COL Jeri Graham, President of the North Carolina Council of Chapters headed team North Carolina. Pictured above are (L to R): COL-Ret. Ed Baisden, COL-Ret. Jeri Graham, NC Senator Kay Hagan and MOAA Board Member COL Mike Rogers, USA.
* Bottom photo - NC Senator Richard Burr, COL Baisden, COL Graham and COL Rogers on the Capital steps.
Click on the thumbnail photographs to the right to see additional pictures from the day-long session on the Hill:
- Congressman Howard Coble, NC 6th District with COL Graham.
- Team North Carolina: COL Rogers, Congressman Coble, COL Graham and COL Baisden.
- COL Rogers, COL Baisden, Congressman Patrick McHenry, NC 10th District and COL Graham.
- COL Rogers, Congressman Mike McIntyre, NC 7th District, COL Graham and COL Baisen.
- COL Graham receiving a rewards check from COL-Ret. John Cully, MOAA Travel Representative for the NC Council "Convention at Sea" in 2013.
NOTE: When viewing thumbnails, use your mouse to left click on the (F)ast, (M)edium or (S)low controller found in the upper right corner of any image displayed...doing so will run a slide show of all the images at the rate of speed selected. Enjoy!