* The 4th Quarterly meeting of the North Carolina Council of Chapters was hosted by the Cape Fear Chapter, COL Juan Chavez, President on November 17-18, 2017 at Fort Bragg, NC.
* Follow the below link to the photo gallery to see pictures from the Friday evening dinner at the Iron Mike Conference Center and the Saturday business meeting that culminated in the installation of the new NCCOC officers for 2018-2019.
* Colors were presented by the Fayetteville Westover High School JROTC detachment (upper right photograph).
* The keynote speaker for the dinner was Major General James E. Kraft, Jr., Deputy Command General United States Army Special Operations Command (Airborne). COL Chavez is pictured (lower right photograph) presenting a token of appreciation to MGEN Kraft for his remarks.
* The dinner attendees are shown (thumbnail photograph, right) standing during one of the evening's entertainment numbers that were provided by the 82nd Airborne Division "All American Chorus" performed several songs.
Link: Click to continue to the Saturday installation of new Council officer pictures: