August 13, 2020
* The Military Officers Association of America has posted information for Councils and Chapters on the MOAA web that deals with participation in political activities, more specifically with guidance on a number of important topics, to include:
- Partisan Political Activities,
- Candidates for Public Office,
- Prohibited Activities,
- Consequences for Violations,
- Personal Opinions,
- Leadership Responsibilities, and
- Divisive Social Issues.
* Click on the underlined text (linked above) or open the below, downloadable file on election guidance.
Posted August 8, 2020
* The below, downloadable file is a flyer detailing the NCCOC effort to storm the legislature in the time of COVID-19. Reaching out to our representatives is never more important than during the difficult time of the pandemic to ensure that a final bill is enacted to protect our benefits and keep military health care strong.
* Additionally, there are several links in the attached flyer that provide a number of options that are presented as hot links, to include: a Fact Sheet and Talking Points, take action by sending Senators e-mails on the topic, call by finding numbers for state and national officers or to check listed website for local offices, and send a report on the various issues to legislative representatives.