April 21, 2022
Please open/read the below, downloadable file that contains the minutes of the 4th Branch's Executive Committee Conference Call.
NCCOC President Jay Garbus has recommended that 4th Branch's minutes be added to our website as they contain good information and we need to know what 4th branch is doing for us.
August 13, 2020
* The Military Officers Association of America has posted information for Councils and Chapters on the MOAA web that deals with participation in political activities, more specifically with guidance on a number of important topics, to include:
- Partisan Political Activities,
- Candidates for Public Office,
- Prohibited Activities,
- Consequences for Violations,
- Personal Opinions,
- Leadership Responsibilities, and
- Divisive Social Issues.
* Click on the underlined text (linked above) or open the below, downloadable file on election guidance.
Posted August 8, 2020
* The below, downloadable file is a flyer detailing the NCCOC effort to storm the legislature in the time of COVID-19. Reaching out to our representatives is never more important than during the difficult time of the pandemic to ensure that a final bill is enacted to protect our benefits and keep military health care strong.
* Additionally, there are several links in the attached flyer that provide a number of options that are presented as hot links, to include: a Fact Sheet and Talking Points, take action by sending Senators e-mails on the topic, call by finding numbers for state and national officers or to check listed website for local offices, and send a report on the various issues to legislative representatives.